Chamber Choice: Provides a suite of products and services to the business community such as dental & vision coverage, COBRA services, limited benefit medical plans, life, disability, casualty & property, long term care insurance. Their expert staff can remove the confusion surrounding The Affordable Care Act. Click here for details and call 1-800-377-3539 for individualized information. Their partnerships bring great value to our members:
- OnDemand Energy Solutions – Aggregated energy program can save you money on your business and residential electric bills. Great information to share with your employees.
- Penn National Insurance – Business dividend program. Click here for a list of our member agents who can assist you.
- HR KnowledgeBASE – State-of-the-art HR resources and communications.
- We are pleased to introduce Dental options for Chamber members without a group dental plan. Highlights include: 3 cleanings/year, teeth whitening, orthodontics for adults and children, and no waiting periods. Click Here to view affordable plan options, the provider network and hassle-free enrollment.
- We are pleased to introduce Vision options for Chamber members without a group vision plan. The competitively priced vision plans provide coverage for services, glasses and contacts, all at significant savings to individuals. Click Here for plan specifics and enrollment information.
Office Depot: Get custom-discounted pricing at any Office Depot retail location with your Store Purchasing Card.
Pennsylvania Technical Assistance Program (PennTAP): PennTAP can help companies with free technological assistance and information. Their focus is on businesses that may not have the in-house resources to resolve technology questions or needs. PennTAP provides technical advice, technical information, and referrals to other resources or programs.
Pittsburgh Better Business Bureau: Serving Western Pennsylvania.